TS85 – Advantages and Uses
Lift is 85’ tall and is only 21’ long when folded down and weighs 7800 lbs.
- Will go down narrow hallways and make turns in tight areas easily
- A typical 85’ lift would weigh 27,000 lbs
- Can be lifted onto balconies or rooftops easily
- Works well in very tight, small areas
- Fits through a 36 inch door
Weight of lift is spread out over large area
- Can be used on sensitive flooring
- Marble floors, wood floors, carpeting
- Raised Computer floors
- Gymnasium Floors
- Floors with weight restrictions
- Can work on stages and over basements
- Lawns and landscaping
This lift is unique because the 11-foot jib rotates 280 degrees, which means that the jib will rotate up and back so you can go past an obstacle and then reach back towards it. This is very helpful when working in a building with structural beams protruding downward.
Our expertise allows us to help you choose the right lift for the job. Our experienced support personnel can advise you as to the best ways to approach a project, such as where to start and where to setup next. That information and knowledge is very valuable to help complete the job more quickly and economically.
Call High Access Solutions and let us help you select the right lift for the project.