Hinowa LL63 – Advantages and Uses
Lift is 63’ tall and is only 14’ long when folded down and weighs 4400 lbs.
- Goes down narrow hallways and makes turns in tight areas easily
- A comparable lift would weigh 20,000 lbs
- Fits in a large elevator
- Can be lifted onto balconies or rooftops easily
- Works well in very tight, small areas
- Fits through a 36 inch door
Lift is on non-marking rubber tank tracks
- Spreads weight of lift out over large area, 7 lbs psi
- Will climb stairs
- Can be used on sensitive flooring
- Marble floors
- Wood floors
- Computer floors
- Floors with weight restrictions
- Lawns, Landscaping
- Works well in areas with retaining walls
Lift has true up and over capabilities
- Lift can go straight up 40 feet and reach out 20 feet at 90 degrees
- Helpful in warehouses with shelving or machinery
- Reaches up and over balconies in churches or theaters
- Helpful in apartment and condo atriums
- Great for working over escalators or stairwells
The lift’s boom design is different than other lifts and can access hard-to-reach areas
- This lift has a double scissors with a boom and a jib.
- This is helpful when installing sprinkler heads or lights in hard to reach areas
- Once set up it can reach a 40-foot circle of work
This lift is very useful in areas with 25 to 60 foot work heights. Many people believe that if you have a 40 foot working height, a 40 to 45 foot lift will do the job. This is not correct. When you rent a lift, the most important consideration is actual working time in the basket. That is how the job is completed in a timely manner. If a 45-foot lift that has a 10-foot circle of reach is being used, it will need to be moved 4 times to reach the same area that the LL63 can reach with one set up. The objective is to bring the lift in, finish the work and get the lift out. That is our specialty. Our experienced support staff can advise you as to the best ways to approach a project, such as where to start and where to setup next. That information and knowledge is very valuable to help complete the job more quickly and economically.
Call High Access Solutions and let us help you select the right lift for your project.